What are the last three books you read, including your current one? What did you think?
1. "Kingdom of Cages," Sarah Zettel - Liking it a lot, a ton of ethical questions, do the needs of the many really outweigh the needs of the few? Or the one? :)
2. "Aftermath," Charles Sheffield - Love that post-apocalytic fiction. Lets keep it fiction, though, okay Middle East?
3. "A Stir of Echos," Richard Matheson - The movie was VERY loosely based on this, fun to read if for nothing less than the drastic change in attitudes in the past 50 years.
What are the next three books you plan to read, and why?
1. "Perdido Street Station," China Mielville - I've seen/heard about 30 people review this book, and only two were negative. They weren't even negative, just ambivalent. The rest were glowing.
2. "Grunts," Mary Gentile. She's got great word of mouth about her book "Rats and Gargoyles," though lots of lukewarm ones for her "Ash" books. This one is a fluffy high fantasy about the life of an Orc, the original Red Shirts. Looks fun.
3. "Knight of the Word," Terry Brooks. Sequel to "Running with the Demon," which I also recently read. RwtD was a lot of fun, about a girl born to a mystical destiny (very Buffy-esque) and a man chosen to fight against the evil forces that bring about a horrible cataclysm in the future. "Knight" takes place in Seattle, too, big plus!
What are the last three movies you saw?
1. "Amilie," made me go "awwwwwww" and be all sappy like a girl.
2. "Brotherhood of the Wolf," loved it! Didn't necessarily make sense in places but it was pretty and spooky and boy can that hunk of man-flesh kick some ass!
3. "Signs." Hey, I liked it! So what if the ending was kind of iffy. I think I love M. Night. Shamahamamama. "Unbreakable" is one of my top 30ish movies of all time.
What are the next three movies you plan to watch?
1. "Jason X," because it's here.
2. "The Two Towers," because it's pretty much all I can think about, even though I have to wait two months.
3. "The Two Towers," because I'm obsessed.
Well, typing this out took over an hour. Kid chaos!!
Which Personality Disorder Do You Have? brought to you by Quizilla